Managers like candidates who showcase their personality in their videos. The maximum length of a video is 60 seconds, so make sure to be clear and concise!
If you are not sure what to talk about, try mentioning a few of the following:
- Introduce yourself by name
- If you are looking for full time or part time work
- What city or region you are looking to work in
- Qualities or skills that make you a good employee (make sure to give examples!)
- Personal accomplishments
- Special skills or certificates
- Interests and hobbies outside of the workplace
- Why you chose to work/study in a particular field
- Why you volunteered with certain organisations in the past
Don't overthink it; managers just want to get an idea of who you are :). Click here to upload your video.
Good luck with your job search!